Saturday, November 26, 2011

BE THANKFUL FOR TRUE FRIENDS

Ok a true friend sees past your faults,a true friend know's nobody's perfect and doesn't you against you're flaws.
   So this person I used to associate with was not a true friend at all,she made up these random rumor's which I think I just stupid because all rumor's do Is  hurt someone's feeling's.So she told these rumor's and yeah I hate rumor's so I don't associate with this person anymore. So my friend Abby she's one of my true friends she's  in my ward and she is a very good example to talk about she is always so positive and nice and loving  and Is one of the best friends I have.
Then my friend Daelynn Is my other true friend I wanna blog about.Her and I are like brick walls we lean on each other so to speak and she's always been there for me through thick and thin just wanna say you are awesome dae <3 ya :).
This quote is so true cause a true friend would do this like the ones I have.
 
So yeah I encourage you to find out who your true friends are and to be careful who you associate with.<3 ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment